It's all about living
Hospice is all about helping your pet to live life to the fullest for the time that remains.
It is not just for the final days of life. In fact, hospice care is best started at the time of diagnosis or the first signs of decline. Having a team in place offers your pet the care needed and ensures you are fully supported.
We work closely with you to help you understand what is happening, what can be expected, and empower you to provide care when the team is not present.
We provide families with a Comfort Kit, an injectable pain medication with sedation that can be administered by you in the case of an emergency.
We share our skills and experiences to support you in making the most appropriate choices for your pet.
Our focus is to return the center of care to your home while offering the best control of pain and symptoms.
In-home Hospice and Palliative Care
Plus $75 for weekend and evening appointments
- 3-hour in-home evaluation by our hospice veterinarian that includes one month of medical management with unlimited communication and plan adjustments
- Comprehensive review of all medical records
- A full team on your side with 7-day a week support
- Return in-home visits and medications are an additional cost
- Appointment cost will vary depending on service location; please call, live chat or email for full details